The department is committed to providing undergraduate students a top-notch, thorough, and functional animal science education by targeting not only students but stakeholders and industry needs to ensure student post-graduation success.
What to expect in Animal Sciences:
- One of the largest undergraduate student populations in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES), which is one of the smallest colleges on our campus.
- Hands-on experiences in classes and in co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Interaction with animals in classes and in co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Opportunities to get to know your peers and professors.
- Variety of animal sciences aspects to consider.
- Encouragement to participate in scientific research.
- Options for study abroad in a foreign country.
Ohio State Questions
Find answers to many of your questions at the Office of the University Registrar: http://registrar.osu.edu/
Know your dates: http://registrar.osu.edu/staff/bigcal.asp
Buckeye Link is your one-stop-shop for being a student at Ohio Student. Go here with your academic, financial, access, and admissions questions and quests.