CFAES Give Today

Department of Animal Sciences


Employee Resources

To request manure, land, or animals for research or teaching purposes, use the:

Animal Use Request Form

The Employee Resources pages listed at right (or left in the menu) are provided as a courtesy to department employees to help with common questions.

  1. Find lists of funding opportunities for faculty, staff, post docs, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
  2. Common questions are addressed concerning financial transactions, travel, etc. at the university and within the department. (However, your final source of information should be the college business office or the relevant university offices.)