Research positions are available for undergraduate students who are interested in research in the Department of Animal Sciences. Applicants must commit to full-time research over a 10-week period during summer 2023 and participate in the CFAES Undergraduate Research Forum spring semester 2024. Successful applicants receive a $4000 stipend. The award is distributed in two parts: $3500 is disbursed into the accepted students OSU account at the beginning of the summer of research and the remaining $500 is disbursed upon participation in the CFAES undergraduate research forum. Research positions are located on the OSU Columbus campus and at the OSU Wooster, Ohio. Positions include:
- Meat Science & Muscle Biology
- Mastitis & Mammary Physiology
- Ruminant Nutrition & Microbiology
- Nutritional Immunology & Developmental Nutrition
- Cattle Reproduction
- Ruminant Nutrition & Metabolism
- Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Poultry Mucosal Immunology
- Viral Disease of Livestock
Visit https://ansci.osu.edu/undergraduate/honors-and-research/ug-research to learn more and to access the application components.
Applications must be received by 5:00 PM, February 10th.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.