The Animal Science Hall of Fame Committee is soliciting nominations for the Animal Science Hall of Fame. The award will be presented at the Animal Science Spring Awards Program.
The following criteria need to be considered when making nominations:
- Nominees will be considered who have been bona fide majors in Animal Science at The Ohio State University and have been graduated twenty (20) or more years.
- Nominees must have demonstrated superior skill and achieved success for themselves and their families. The major activity must be in an area related to Animal Science.
- The nominee shall have practiced service to others. Such activity includes giving of time, energy and thoughtfulness in the local community. A reasonable amount of participation in statewide or national affairs is desirable.
- Consideration of nominees among production, academic and allied industries will be used in selection.
- Faculty and staff who have retired from the Department of Animal Science at Ohio State are not eligible.
The Hall of Fame Selection committee is soliciting nominations, with adequate justification, for the Animal Science Hall of Fame. The nomination should provide information on how the nominee excels in the above criteria for the award. The deadline for the nominations is January 20th. Please send nominations by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail to (Steve Boyles, Department of Animal Sciences, Plumb Hall, 2027 Coffey Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43210-1094). Nominations will be forwarded to the selection committee.