The 2014 Leadership Awards celebration and Senior Dinner took place Friday, April 11th, 2014. The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences and the Department of Animal Sciences were recognized in various ways throughout the ceremony.
Outstanding Senior Award. This award goes to seniors "who have made significant contributions to the University and community. To receive this recognition, students must have demonstrated exemplary scholarship, leadership, and service over the course of their college careers...This award is given to less than 1% of Ohio State's graduating seniors."
- Allison Pullin, Animal Sciences, Charleston, WV
- Amy Jo Frost, Agricultural Science Education, Bloomingburg, OH
Student Organization Individual Contribution Awards. "This award recognizes those students, faculty, and staff who have made extraordinary contributions to a student organization through their involvement, leadership, and dedication to the organization and its mission."
- Mariette Benage, Animal Science Community Alliance (ASCA)
General Member recipient
- Kristin Kugler (Agricultural Communication), CFAES Student Council
- Amanda Prickett (Animal Sciences), CFAES Student Council
Outstanding Student Organization Programming Awards. These awards "are designed to recognize student organizations which create and implement programs in five distinct categories."
- CFAES Student Council, Video Production
- Collegiate Young Farmers (Kelly Guthrie, president), Farm to Fork Food Dialogues
- CFAES Student Council, Cans for Cows