Congratulations to the Ohio State Livestock Judging Team, first at the Keystone International Livestock Exposition Collegiate Livestock Judging contest on October 4 in Harrisburg, Penn.! This win makes it three years in a row at Keystone.
- Lydia Ulry, Johnstown, Ohio, won the contest and was high individual in beef cattle and swine judging.
- Courtney Tarvin, Mt. Olivet, Kentucky, placed fourth.
- Tonya Fender of Lynchburg, Ohio, placed fifth and had the highest total reasons scores.
- Jacob Ruffing, Republic, Ohio, placed sixth.
- Levi Criswell, Marion, Ohio, placed 11th.
- Megan Hunker, Bellevue, Ohio, also had the highest total reasons scores.
- Zach Bartenslager, Lewisburg, West Virginia, placed sixth in beef cattle.
- Cody Shafer, Eaton, Ohio, placed third in sheep judging.