The Department of Animal Sciences has added a number of faculty members, and the list below is only the beginning. Additional searches are in process for the following positions: Dairy Systems Management, Cattle Reproduction and Production Systems Management, and Livestock Evaluation Leader.
The faculty members below started in 2015 or 2106.
- Lisa Bielke, Assistant Professor, intestinal microbiology
- Michael Cressman, Assistant Professor Professional Practice, meat and poultry science
- Eric England, Assistant Professor, meat science
- Lyda Garcia, Assistant Professor, meat science
- Sheila Jacobi, Assistant Professor, non-ruminant nutrition
- Justin Kieffer, Assistant Professor Professional Practice and Clinical Veterinarian, shared appointment with University Laboratory Animal Resources
- Chanhee Lee, Assistant Professor, nutrient management
- Elizabeth Parker, Associate Professor Professional Practice, food animal health and physiology, shared appointment with Ohio State Agricultural Technical Institute
- Anthony Parker, Associate Professor, food animal production in a changing climate, Ohio State Discovery Theme faculty position
Alejandro Relling, Assistant Professor, ruminant nutrition