Select Sires, Inc. is seeking an Industry Support and Graphic Design Coordinator to create high quality marketing materials for the Select Sires beef program and federation membership. This person will also be a primary person to assist customers and members on beef sire program requests and assist the supervisor of the beef program and other coworkers with administrative needs. This person must use his or her skills in organization and database management to perform marketing, graphic design, promotion, and other requests at a high level.
- Produce attractive print advertising
- Assist with production of the annual Beef Sire Directory
- Assist with the coordination of allied industry programs
- Manage communications and correspondence with partnered marketing groups
- Assist with social media posts
- Receive and address customer and member’s phone and email requests for a variety of information related to the beef lineup
- Respond to and assist beef department coworkers with a variety of requests to help them complete their duties
- Manage beef bulls through the acquisition process, to include, contracts, photos, communications, transportation, and DNA testing
- Coordinate beef bull genetic testing (Genomic/DNA, Parentage, Genetic Defects, etc.)
- Assist with managing the company website at www.selectsiresbeef.com, to include, all NCE updates
- Assist with development of tradeshow activities
- Manage sire photo library including photo printing and emailing
- Coordinate AI certificate royalty payments (quarterly) and AI certificates
- Manage billing for Beef Department to SS members and customers
- Maintain beef bull e-file including contracts and contract semen
- Develop and coordinate beef price list and beef royalty list
- Manage release of beef bulls to the market
- Assist with sire sorts, pedigrees, EPD/performance data collection and management
- Assist with videos (acquire, edit and distribute videos of bulls, progeny and promotion/public relations)
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/Communications or related field with preference given to candidates with a Beef Industry emphasis
- Self-starter, capable of prioritizing a wide variety of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft® Office Programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with desktop publishing software (primarily In Design, Photoshop)
- Creative thinking and strong graphic skills pertaining to promotional advertising
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness for outstanding communication
- Understanding of beef sire performance records, EPDs and pedigrees
Qualified candidates must submit résumé with salary requirements and employment history by Monday, May 1, 2017 to Cece Utendorf at email@example.com. Portfolio of work samples will be required at interview.
This position is preferred to be based in Plain City, Ohio, however, Ohio is not mandatory pending a qualified candidate who is internet and communication savvy.
All applicants will be given full consideration, but are not guaranteed an interview.