The QA Intern in the Quality Assurance Department will gain exposure to, learn from, and have the opportunity to work with professionals within the QA department and the Wendy’s Business. You will be expected to exhibit initiative and creative problem solving in pursuit of your assigned goals and tasks.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
The areas of focus for the internship include but are not limited to:
- Exposure to both our QA product management team and QA restaurant management team. The projects assigned to you will create the opportunity to work in multiple functional areas within the department and company
- Participate in acquiring and analyzing data for both the product team and restaurant team in the assigned field
- Assist with the potential research of a specific topic to further understanding and potentially establish procedures within the department
- You will work with an experienced supervisor and team of industry leading professionals who are eager to provide guidance and help you grow your career and skill set
- Participate in small projects and workshops geared towards educational and career development
- Completion of an over-arching project that leverages the students background with a department initiative that will be presented to department leadership at the conclusion of the internship
- Other duties as assigned
Your 12-14 weeks with us will be unique and personalized based not only on our business needs, but also on your personal interests & development goals.
For more information on the position, and to apply, see here.