The Recent Graduates Program affords developmental experiences in the Federal Government intended to promote possible careers in the civil service to individuals who have recently graduated from qualifying education institutions or programs. Successful applicants are placed in a dynamic, developmental program with the potential to lead a civil service career in the Federal Government.
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Independently, examines meat (in carcass or in cases where the USDA standards permit whole sale cut form)
- Determines the yield or the grade of carcasses and applicable cuts by applying official standards involving such factors as carcass weight, amount of fat, and area of the ribeyes.
- Reevaluates carcasses previously identified for a grade after they have been ribbed.
- Follows prescribed procedures, selects samples, and examines meat food products for compliance with contact specifications.
Apply here by April 10.