The Recent Graduates Program affords developmental experiences in the Federal Government intended to promote possible careers in the civil service to individuals who have recently graduated from qualifying educational institutions or programs. Successful applicants are placed in a dynamic, developmental program with the potential to lead to a civil service career in the Federal Government.
- Under direction, carries out assigned duties in the collection and analysis of information relative to market conditions such as supply, demand, price, quality, and movement of livestock, poultry, eggs, meat, hay, grain, and other commodities.
- Establishes contacts and confers with industry stakeholders directly or indirectly engaged in the various phases of the livestock, poultry, eggs, meat, hay and grain trade to obtain accurate and adequate information on which to base reports.
- Studies day-to-day and seasonal operations, as well as market reports, from other widely scattered and distant production centers in order to analyze and evaluate the significance of data collected from local sources.
- Prepares regular and specially scheduled market reports for national dissemination over the Market News Communications System, commercial and press association wires, radio, TV, newspapers, and trade publications etc.
- Regularly reviews reports of other markets and general economic information material in the livestock, poultry, eggs, hay, grain, meat, and related fields in order to confer with all members of the trade and industry relative to market conditions.
Apply by April 10. Apply here.