Registration for the 2019 Russell Klein Nutrition Research Symposium is officially open! This year’s symposium will be held on April 18th 2019 from 8am-5pm at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center.
If you are registering to attend the event but not submitting an abstract, please proceed to the link at the bottom of this email. If you are submitting an abstract, please read the below details regarding abstract and oral presentation competition submissions:
· Undergraduates, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers are eligible to submit abstracts for poster presentations
· Format your abstracts in a Microsoft Word document
· Be sure to read the abstract and poster guidelines attached to this email and available within the Qualtrics survey
· If your abstract does not follow these guidelines, your abstract will not qualify for acceptance.
· 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place poster competitors will be awarded a monetary prize!
Oral Presentation Competition
· Through the registration, Ohio State graduate students and postdoctoral researchers can also opt to participate in the oral presentation competition
· Six finalists will be chosen for a competition held March 22nd. Two of the six will be upgraded to an oral presentation for the symposium on April 18th
· The winners of the oral presentation competition will be awarded a monetary prize!
For more information, see the attachment. Registration and abstract submission is due on March 1st by 11:59pm EST.