- 2nd Friday (January 17) is the last day to add a class without petitioning/a course late-add fee (instructor permissionis required to add a course throughout the second week)
- 4th Friday (January 31) is the last day to:
- Drop a course without receiving a “W” on your record
- Drop a course using online registration (for returning students; new freshman/transfer students should contact a College Academic Counselor to drop a course)
- Register for Audit or Pass/Non-Pass options for a course
- Submit a Grade Forgiveness Petition form (must already be registered for the repeated course)
- 10th Friday (March 20) is the last day to:
- Drop a course using the Course Permission Form without a petition. Note: Courses dropped will show a “W” on your record.
The deadlines above refer to full-term classes. View the University Registrar’s website for a full detailed list of academic dates and deadlines for all sessions. Call 614-292-6891 if you need an appointment with a CFAES College Academic Counselor.