Applications and nominations are now open for awards presented at the 2020 Celebration of Students Program on April 9. Complete information is available at go.osu.edu/AwardApplications. Nominations and applications are due Monday, February 10, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
- Jill A. Pfister Outstanding First-Year Student Scholarship – open for student organizations to nominate those first-year students (freshmen or transfer) who have made meaningful contributions to a student club or organization.
- Ray A. Miller Council Scholarship – open to members of the CFAES Student Council (student organization representatives or academic major delegates) who have demonstrated leadership in their contributions to Council and other campus organizations.
- Internship Awards - one award is offered in each CFAES academic units, including ATI. Eligible to students who have completed at least a 10-week internship experience during Spring, 2019, Summer, 2019, or Autumn, 2019.
- Outstanding Student Employee – open to all undergraduate students who work for CFAES academic units, OARDC, or OSU Extension. Up to two awards are presented.
Student Organization Awards:
- New Activity Award – recognizes a new project within a CFAES student organization – see the application form for additional details.
- Student Organization Excellence Awards – recognizes notable accomplishments of CFAES student organizations (including SENR and ATI) in the following areas:
- (1) leadership/professional development
- (2) community engagement
- (3) collaboration
- (4) active citizenship
- (5) supporting the mission of CFAES
- Student Organization of the Year Award – recognizes one student organization that excels in at least three of the five areas previously mentioned.
- Outstanding Service to Students – students can nominate CFAES faculty and staff who particularly support students or student organizations.
- Outstanding Undergraduate Academic Mentor – students can nominate their academic advisor/mentor (either a faculty or staff member) for their excellence in serving students.
If you have questions, contact Dr. Marilyn Trefz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-915-1150.