The Center for Slavic and East European Studies at The Ohio State University is seeking applications for its 2019-20 Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship competition under the U.S. Department of Education’s Title VI Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship program. Applications are being accepted for Summer 2019 and Academic Year 2019-20 fellowships for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students who are pursuing a course of study requiring advanced foreign language and area studies training. Eligible languages taught at Ohio State include Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, and Uzbek, however, subject to approval, fellowships may be used for study at other U.S. institutions, to study abroad, or for other languages.
- Friday, November 16, 2018, 11:30AM-12:30PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
- Monday, November 19, 2018, 5:00PM-6:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
- Wednesday, November 29, 2018, 2:00PM-3:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
- Friday, November 30, 2018, 12:00PM-1:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
- Monday, December 3, 2018, 4:30PM-5:30PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
Questions can be addressed to Eileen Kunkler, the Slavic Center assistant director, at email@example.com.