Pilot Dogs is hiring for a new position, Resident Attendant. This position is a part-time non-exempt position.
We are looking for an individual that is mature, responsible, and dependable. They need also need to meet the following criteria:
• Be able to communicate with visually impaired individuals and work around large dogs
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Be insurable by our insurance company
• Pass a background check
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds
• Available for overnight and weekend shifts (7pm-7am two nights a week)
If you meet these criteria and are interested in helping us improve the mobility of the visually impaired please contact Pam Miller or Jason Gray at (614)221-6367.