Reasons to Study Abroad:
- Earn academic credit. Any study abroad program will help you meet graduation requirements if you plan ahead.
- Build your knowledge about animals and how different cultures care for and use them.
- Gain cross-cultural awareness to better understand the role of the U.S. in the global animal industry.
- Learn about people and their different perspectives.
- Invest in yourself by showing that you value other cultures and that you are academically curious
Short Term Opportunities:
Spain: Human and Animal Interactions December 15-23
Northern Germany and Netherlands: Europe (various locations) Equestrian Studies - Animal Sciences (spring 2018) March 9-18
South Africa: Exotic Animal Behavior & Welfare (summer 2018)