Select Sires Inc. is seeking an Export Documents Coordinator to enter data, coordinate and produce required model 3 documentation, maintain database and communicate status of weekly export shipments for World Wide Sires Ltd. This is an hourly, nonexempt position and will report to the Chief Veterinarian.
Candidate must be able to:
· Effectively maintain the documentation flow between the Veterinary department, USDA-APHIS, World Wide Sires and other departments of Select Sires
· Maintain the lines of communication of veterinary department to other departments at Select Sires and outside inquiries
· Conduct activities in a professional and responsible manner and remain current in professional education
· Maintain health compliance of Select Sires bulls and herds in accordance with Certified Semen Services requirements and the potential export countries
· Efficiently and safely conduct necessary testing, physical examinations, and assist with bull health and welfare under the guidance of veterinary staff, on an as needed basis
· Intermediate computer skill level with ability to accurately prepare a wide variety of correspondence and reports in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and to enter data into proprietary programs
· Must have good command of the English language
· Demonstrate an understanding of workflow logic, client service, communication, interpersonal relations and problem solving
· Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and uncompromising attention to detail
· Must have valid driver's license and be insurable under the company's automobile insurance policy
· Fundamental understanding of A.I. industry, preferred
Qualified candidates must submit resume with salary requirements and employment history by Friday, April 3, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 614.733.3470.
Position located at Select Sires, Inc. headquarters in Plain City, Ohio