Through this paid internship, interns work closely with a local OSU Extension educator as they teach classes, work with volunteers and make a difference in the community. As an intern, you will learn how you can use your education to make a difference in people’s lives and how what you are learning in college can have an impact on some of the most pressing issues facing Ohioans. Your intern work may include:
- Planning, helping or teaching community classes, day camps, field days or fairs
- Attending meetings with community leaders and volunteers
- Developing news articles, exhibits, brochures, marketing materials, and resources for educational curriculum
- Using social media and technology to share research-based information
- Participating in field research, helping with literature reviews, and testing new methods and curriculum
- Working with youth through 4-H activities, county fair, camps and project judgings
To apply, visit this link. To be considered for one of the 2019 paid internships, you must complete two years of college by June 1, 2019. Review the chart below to determine the internship in which you may be interested. You may apply for multiple positions with one application.
By March 3, 2019 (11:59 pm), submit the following information.