The successful candidate should be competent with: assisting in physical examinations, handling and restraining animals, managing care and treatments, client education, using computers to enter medical notes and treatments, and setting up and maintaining treatment areas and supplies. They will also assist with customer service and front desk duties.
Qualifications required in a Certified Veterinary Technician at Chagrin Falls Pet Clinic include:
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced practice.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate, both verbally and non-verbally, with people of all ages.
• Able to work flexible hours.
• Interest in working with a dynamic team dedicated to excellence and quality care.
• Excellent professional references in the veterinary field are required.
• We would also be interested in new graduates from veterinary technician programs, willing to train right candidate.
-- Apply online here or call 440-247-5901