ABS Global has 2018 summer internship openings for individuals with a desire to gain experience with the industry leader for utilizing biotechnology to pioneer animal genetic improvement. They are looking for self-motivated students with a positive attitude and a passion for learning!
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student at an accredited two or four year U.S., or Canadian college/university or a recent graduate seeking a short term internship
- Enrolled in an accredited two year community college or junior college U.S./Canadian citizen or eligible to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible to work full time for 12 consecutive weeks during 2018 summer
Deadline: November 12, 2017 11:59pm CST
Applications must include:
- Unofficial college transcript
- Cover letter which includes top areas of interest (not to exceed three); which internship opportunities interest you the most; and why.
- Two letters of recommendation
To apply, please submit all to this site by November 12, 2017.