Equine Medical Associates, PSC is looking to hire a Veterinary Technician for the breeding season this coming spring.
Duties will include:
· assisting veterinarians in the field with medical procedures
· organizing equipment and supplies needed on calls
· keeping medical records
· recording medical procedures in the office
· assisting with laboratory and office projects
Requirements for the position include
· strong work ethic
· desire to learn and have an open mind
· good organizational and communication skills
· the ability to work in busy high-pressure environments
· horse knowledge is preferred but not required
The full time position will be paid on an hourly basis with pay rate based on experience. Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation after 6 months and disability insurance. Interested candidates should submit resume with references.
If this is a position you would be interested in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!