The University Registrar's office would like to remind you that grades for students are due according to the schedule below:
- Graduating Students - Autumn Semester and Second Session: Friday, December 11 by 5PM
- Non-Graduating Students - Autumn Semester and Second Session: Monday, December 14
All grades for classes ending on October 12, 2020 are due Saturday, October 17.
*For final exams administered on the last day of exams, grades for graduating students are due by noon the following day.
Other important dates for Autumn 2020:
- Last day to drop and receive a 75% refund: Friday, September 11
- Last day to drop and receive a 50% refund: Friday, September 18
- Last day to drop a course without receiving a "W" on record: Friday, September 18
- Last date to drop a course without petitioning: Friday, October 30
- Student Evaluation of Instruction activation (full term): Monday, November 23
- Student Evaluation of Instruction deactivation (full term): Sunday, December 6
- Student Evaluation of Instruction reports available: Tuesday, December 15