JBS will be hosting a panel for Ohio State Students hosted by JBS executives from either poultry, pork, beef, or corporate. During this time, executives will be speaking to students about our approach to sustainability, effects of COVID-19, current challenges in the market, and business strategy in the industry.
- Addressing Sustainability in the Agriculture Industry | September 16 at 3pm
- Beef Industry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | September 23 at 3pm
- Poultry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | October 7 at 3pm
- Pork Industry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | October 21 at 3pm
Only 20 spots available per session (you can attend multiple sessions)
Interested students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Please include the following information in your email.
- Name, OSU Email Address, Name of Session(s) interested in attending in order of preference.
Deadline to join all events is Tuesday, September 8.