The Department of Animal Sciences is committed to providing undergraduate students a top-notch, thorough, and functional animal science education by targeting not only students but stakeholders and industry needs to ensure student post-graduation success.
What to expect in Animal Sciences...
- One of the largest undergraduate student populations in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES), which is one of the smallest colleges on our campus.
- Hands-on experiences in classes and in co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Interaction with animals in classes and in co- and extra-curricular activities.
- Opportunities to get to know your peers and professors.
- Variety of animal sciences aspects to consider.
- Encouragement to participate in scientific research.
- Options for study abroad in a foreign country.
Learn more about what you will learn and be able to do by reading about the Learning Goals and Outcomes for each of the Department of Animal Sciences majors.
Browse the topics at left to learn more about Animal Sciences at The Ohio State University.
Contact us for more undergraduate information!
Learn all of the latest student news.
Ohio State Questions
Find answers to many of your questions at the Office of the University Registrar: registrar.osu.edu/
Know your dates: registrar.osu.edu/staff/bigcal.asp
Buckeye Link is your one-stop shop for being a student at Ohio Student. Go here with your academic, financial, access, and admissions questions and quests.