The Poultry Science Club was established for students with an interest in poultry and the poultry industry. The club is affiliated with the Department of Animal Sciences in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences at The Ohio State University.
The Poultry Science Club is here to help you learn more about poultry and the industry, whether you have a background in poultry or not! To join the Poultry Science Club, contact any of the officers listed below. There are no dues for membership, and food is provided at every meeting.
- Turkey Sales information and online ordering (click here) to order by mail (click here).
- Chick Hatches (click here)
- International Poultry Exhibition
- Poultry Necropsies
- Ag-campus Egg Hunt
- Ohio National Poultry Show Volunteer Work
- Heifer International Work
- Poultry Facility Tours
- Guest Speakers of the Industry
- Plus Much More
President – TBD
Vice President – TBD
Secretary – TBD
Treasurer – TBD
Public Relations –TBD
Club Advisor – Dr. Michael Cressman
Contact Information: email@example.com
Every year the club sells fresh and precooked turkeys to the OSU community as our main fundraiser.
- Form for Turkey Sale (click here for more information and online order form) For mail in turkey order forms (click here)
- Cooking Instructions (click here for more information)
- Recipes (click here for pdf doc)
For any other order requests or questions, please contact the following:
The Poultry Science Club
Michael Cressman (advisor)
Members of the PSC participate in Chick Hatching programs across Central Ohio.
Our fertilized eggs are taken to local elementary schools and allowed to hatch in an incubator. Upon hatch, we talk with the kids about a variety of poultry-related topics including parts of the egg, embryonic development, raising of birds, and a variety of other topics, along with answering any questions the children may have.
If you are interested in helping out with the chick hatches or would like more information, please contact one of our officers via e-mail.
Fall Semester TBD
Listed below are some webpages that we all found to be useful with regards to poultry science as well as the industry. Enjoy!