Reasons to study abroad
- Earn academic credit. Any study abroad program will help you meet graduation requirements if you plan ahead.
- Build your knowledge about animals and how different cultures care for and use them.
- Gain cross-cultural awareness to better understand the role of the U.S. in the global animal industry.
- Learn about people and their different perspectives.
- Invest in yourself by showing that you value other cultures and that you are academically curious.
Preparing for your trip
- What to expect, how to apply, how to pack, health, safety, etc.: oia.osu.edu/study-abroad.html
- CFAES financial assistance opportunities: cfaes.osu.edu/students/academics/undergraduate/study-abroad
- OSU study abroad funding information: https://oia.osu.edu/getting-started/funding-education-abroad.html
Department of Animal Sciences Programs
|Click on Location for more information||Next Trip*||Application Deadline||Information|
|December 14-23, 2018||April 1, 2018||
Northern Germany and Netherlands: Europe (various locations) Equestrian Studies - Animal Sciences (spring 2018)
|March 9-18, 2018|
South Africa: Exotic Animal Behavior & Welfare (summer 2018)
|May 5-22, 2018 & May 26 - June 12, 2018|
Department Study Abroad Contact:
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Programs
The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences offers over 20 study abroad options to students. Approximately 25% of the students in our college will graduate with at least one study abroad experience. Click here for more information.
College Study Abroad Contact:
The Ohio State University Study Abroad Programs
An additional 80 programs are offered at the university level. Ohio State also partners with organizations that will allow you to enroll directly into other universities around the world. Click here for more information.